The Company’s Directors & Management Team are committed to providing our customers with high quality products and services which fully comply with all relevant legislation and standards. This commitment is borne out of a strong belief that customer requirements are paramount, subject to the company fulfilling its duty to meeting regulatory and legal requirements, including those with safety implications.
The Company aims to support this commitment by the use of a Quality Management System that satisfies the aims and objectives of BS EN ISO 9001. The Quality Management System is constructed to provide:
- The controls necessary to provide assurance that manufactured product fully meets customer requirements and expectations.
- The improvement mechanisms that will deliver efficient and effective processes.
- Quantifiable Quality Objectives to provide a basis for analysis and process improvement.
The Company recognises that Quality is the responsibility of every employee and that it is their duty to alert the Q.A. Manager of any possible need to change or withdraw a Procedure, or indicate a new Procedure due to changes within any area of the Company.
The Q.A. Manager has full authority to act in all matters relating to Product Quality, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
The Company recognises that a well-constructed and correctly operated Quality Management System brings enhanced Customer satisfaction, improved efficiency, identifies opportunities for improvement and leads to greater job satisfaction for employees.
On an annual basis the Company will review the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and analyse information appertaining to the service given to our customers. This information will be used to evaluate opportunities for further improvements to satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
General Statement of Policy of Health and Safety
Our policy is to aim to prevent accidents and work related ill health occurring to employees, and to others who might be affected, by accessing and controlling the health and safety risks which arise from our work activities.
In particular we aim to:
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment
- At least comply with all Health and Safety legislation and other requirements
- Provide and maintain safe equipment and plant
- Ensure hazardous substances are used safely
- Provide information training and supervision
- Ensure employees are competent to undertake their work safely
- Continually improve our Heath and Safety performance systems
- Set and implement measureable objectives at all levels with the company
- Consult with employees in health and safety matters
- Effectively communicate the contents and individual responsibilities of this policy to all employees
Details of individual duties responsibilities and arrangements are contained within Procedures and Health and Safety Policy Manual HSM01
This policy will be reviewed as necessary and annually as a minimum and employees will be advised of any changes.
The Managing Director has the overall responsibility for health and safety.